Monday, November 14, 2011

I had my picture taken with a celebrity


We chance upon them once in a while. Most of us would throw them a quick glance or yet a second one. Others who are bolder would say hi, call out their names and walk up to them and ask to have their photographs taken with them.

I am referring to famous personalities and celebrities that you bump into once in a while inside malls, or you sit next to while dining at your favorite restaurants.

Whether its inspiration, admiration or idolatry, somehow we all have reasons why we don't pass on opportunities to have our pictures taken with them.

At their sight, some of us can't help bursting out popular exclamatory remarks as, "Oh shx0x0x0t!", "OMG!", "I'm gonna die!" and "Kill me now!” This is followed by a wrenching feeling right inside the gut. In our minds are randomly-charged thoughts, "I have to make this decision. Should I or should I not?" first and then "This is it! It's now or never."

I had, in several occasions, the opportunity to have my picture taken with famous celebrities. Some of them I passed on but some opportunities are just too rare to let go.

She was promoting her latest album then. I spent around P600 for the album but who cares I had my picture taken with the Lea Salonga.
I could tell he was already tired from the game but Efren "Bata" Reyes was gracious enough to pose for a photograph.


No comments:

Post a Comment