Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Green Light Sale in Trinoma


I had dinner with my brothers and sister at the Trinoma last night. The mall I thought was quite packed considering it was a regular week day. When I had my eyes on one of the posters on standees scattered everywhere, it was then that I remembered that they are having their Green Light Sale once again this year.

Another thing I observed was the long line to get to the ATMs. I asked, "13th month?" My brother said, "Yes!" 

I don't get a 13th month pay in my line of job. But it doesn't hurt to do retail therapy once in a while. A new shirt and cologne for both Andrei and I and a pair of flats and belt for Nessa ended the night right. 

The Green Light sale will run until 20th November. Enjoy 70% off on selected items. Happy shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment