Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Binondo Sale!!! Levi's, Sebago, GBX and many more.

I have always believed that Binondo was a place for bargained merchandise and good buys. I never thought it's also home to the most popular brands as Sebago, Hush Puppies, GBX and Levi's. 

It's a good thing that I started blogging because I have ever since allotted time to do a lot of readings. From my recent reads, I came to know that a sale of branded merchandise is happening at the Stateland Business Center in Binondo Manila from November 14-20, 2011. 

Apart from the brands I have already mentioned, shoppers also get the chance to get a discount of up to 70% on Dockers, Zoo York, Cole Haan and many more. So save some of your 13th month pay and visit Binondo to get a handful of these amazing deals. 




No comments:

Post a Comment