Monday, October 10, 2011

Toys R Us Sale Big Toy Sale

Remember on a last post I said that this year, to save me from the hassle of last minute shopping which is one major cause of yuletide stress, I am doing an early shopping spree to start ticking off names from my Christmas list. 

I decided with the ones who are easiest to please - the KIDS. 



Luckily for me, Toys R Us is having a Big Toy Sale on October 6-13, 2011 and October 13-16, 2011 at the activity areas of Robinsons Place Metro East and Robinsons Galleria respectively.

Catch your favorite brands Barbie, Matchbox, Hot Wheels, Transformers, Disney and many more at discounted rates. 

A bonus of a free toy awaits Metrobank Cardholders for every P2,000 spent.

As in the previous years, the area will surely be packed. Be very cautious of people around. Safeguard all your valuables and take care of you hard-earned money. 

Happy shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment