Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Answers to job interview questions



My brother and sister have been, for the past few weeks, trying to get employed. They have been to a number of interviews already and I am hoping that both of them get to sign an employment contract very soon.


Speaking of interviews, I have compiled a list of questions that are commonly asked during job interviews and sample answers. This has helped me a great deal during my job-hunting days. I hope it does the same to you in a major major way.


Q
How would you describe yourself?
A
I'm a people person. I really enjoy meeting and working with a lot of different people. I'm efficient and highly organized. This enables me to be as productive as possible on the job.

Q
What is your greatest strength?
A
My time management skills are excellent and I'm organized, efficient, and take pride in excelling at my work.I pride myself on my customer service skills and my ability to resolve what could be difficult situations.

Q
What is your greatest weakness?
A
I used to prefer working on one project at a time; wait till it's completed before starting on another. But I have learned to multi-task and I believe it made me more creative and effective working on many projects at the same time.



Q
What motivates you?
A
I have always been motivated by my drive to excel and do well in whatever position I'm in. I want to be successful in my job for both myself and my employer.

Q
Why should we hire you?
A
The best way to answer this question is to give a summary of your skills, experiences and accomplishments which makes you the best person for the job. 

Q
What is your expected salary?
A
I'd like to more about the responsibilites and challenges that the job entails. After which, we can discuss the salary. 


Use this as a guide and feel free to personalize your answers. Goodluck!










Sources
http://jobsearch.about.com/
Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment