Friday, September 2, 2011

Share coffee moments...

There's nothing like a warm cup of coffee in the morning. Instant, 3-in-1, 5-in-1n and would you believe I have tried an 8-in-1? But I still prefer it brewed straight from the coffee maker. Just make sure coffee is served within 15-20 minutes because once brewed, it begins to lose its flavor. To keep it hot for a longer time, pour it into a thermos. Never leave it in the coffee maker and reheat for a second serving as this destroys the flavor.



At home, to have just the right amount of coffee to awaken my senses, I use this cute coffee filter I bought during a recent trip to Vietnam. You just put it on top of your cup, add in 2 tablespoons of brewed coffee, pour in hot water, cover and sit for 1-2 minutes and serve.



Best enjoyed with the family, coffee moments create warm and wonderful memories of home, friendship, love. So sit and talk a while in the one world of warm coffee.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment