Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Introduction


It always has been hard writing about ME. It's one question during interviews for employment that I find very difficult to answer. Maybe because as human-beings we are ever evolving and the person that we are right now may not be the same person tomorrow.

Today, I am your typical yuppie in my late 20's. I work from home for an Australian company; taking care of a handful of accounts in the battle for search engine supremacy.

At the side I do photography. Just a few months after I finished my Basic Photography training from one of the country's best photography training centers, I have managed to be one the best photographers in the family.:) Not an easy job I must say especially when you're surrounded by camwhores and model wannabes.

I sing. As a church-choir member all throughout my college years, I can wing some Nieveras and Valencianos occasionally...both sober and intoxicated.

I also got some moves and presently learning the "dawgie".

If I get the chance, I'd like to learn how to play the piano so the videoke machine can take some rest.

I'd love to go on more trips. Although I still have this fear of flying, the opportunities to visit new places and discover new things and of course take a lot of good photographs are far too valuable to let pass. As my Ninong once told me, "every opportunity should be grappled with like you're holding up the water scooped and placed between your jointly-closed fists."

And so here I am, with an opportunity to write again. Only this time I am armed not with a pen and paper but a laptop and able hands.

Join me in this journey as I write about life, love, family and everything there is to write about.

To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment